MTL 20.0% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Lol... don't ask me mate - I've been nothing but wrong the last...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Lol... don't ask me mate - I've been nothing but wrong the last 2 years. Adding insult to injury, every stock I've bought has gone down after I've purchased. The brain damage I get from my wife is unrelenting so I'm hoping to buggery that at least one of my investments realises
    But in guestimation ; I honestly think CAD is the right investment long term. They were IMO in the right place at the right time. Apparently we have acquired good tenemants amongst very fierce competition. There is a lot of excitement with Lithium and certainly many players will be using it over the future. I don't think this is a quick buck stock... but something to sit on and ride the bumps over 4 or 5 years, I truly think we will all get a good return. Don't forget, investing in the stock market is a marathon... not a sprint
    On another point, I had confidence in the company when after the Silver Swan mine deal fell thru... CAD was straight onto USA and looking at Lithium. I've had investments over many years where it seems bugger all happens, whereas these guys haven't mucked around. They responded very quickly and from where I sit, I think this stock is a good punt... better odds than perhaps others around IMO of course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $14.37K 7.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 86890598 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61922440 63
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.