LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

we are a producer, page-103

1. 678 Posts.
    Congrates NC and Team both here in Australia and Malaysia, and many thanks for bringing the company finally into production.

This is a huge milestone for all us long term investors who have always believed in this very long journey and our thanks for your continued support of the company.

What I take from this announcement is that everything works. We are just like any other business now, a working, producing company that has a range of private customers.

Soon we will find out more in the story, as new customers are signed up. It will be interesting to find out who the Sales Director of the RED Division is, and hearing his or her first reports.

Maybe we will in the next 12 months hear about a JV with one of the Majors as has been previously disgust here.

For now we will be happy to hear on the progress of ramping up to Name Plate Status.

Sure their are going to be knockers, that is part of the LYC Story. Heavens so many other REO wanna be's out their want to see us fall so that they can jump into our exclusive producing status. Would not suprise me that many of the knockers in this place somehow or other have a vested interest in one of these other companies.

GLTALT :)

Mrs Om

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.