LYC 0.00% $6.40 lynas rare earths limited

we are a producer, page-119

1. 1,815 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    ""So what quantity and quality was produced and at what cost?"

TA I'm sorry my post was too sophisticated for you but try asking around and I'm sure someone can explain it's significance to you.

Far from being to sophisticated bloater. You have missed my point entirely (or ignored it). Lynas have worked tirelessly for a few years now and battled bravely against all comers to get Mt Weld, Lamp operational and finally producing. Rather than acknowledging in any way the culmination of years of toil into successful production, you have let your negative bias question the unquestionable.

Lynas are a producer. The entire market agreed it was a momentum mover. Top % mover in the asx 100 no less. Only you and a very small minority choose to question such a tremendous feat and overcoming the adversity of Malaysia!

Yes, production rates and costs are critical and a very welcome point of discussion rather than what we have been discussing for the last few years i would think.

Just acknowledge it to yourself in your private time before it costs you money bloater.Lynas are a producer now!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.40
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.982B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.47 $6.48 $6.34 $20.28M 3.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12848 $6.39

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.40 17965 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.