LTR 2.42% 60.5¢ liontown resources limited

Hi @ZaffaYes my Amel boat is getting closer .I think you are one...

1. 5,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21441
    Hi @Zaffa
    Yes my Amel boat is getting closer wink.png.

I think you are one the boat sailing at the east coast of US now. Regards to G***.
    Fair winds...
    Cheers

I want to thank you all my fellow holders giving their support to Tim Goyder. We need everyone even with 100 shares. It is very nice to hear the voices of first time and silent holders here. LTR has more than 30,000 retail holder. I'm not expecting them all to post here but I'm really enjoying when I see posts of silent holders.

I know everyone has a story about LTR now, so am I. My dream is to buy a boat (Amel brand) start sailing. I just met Zaffa's husband through emails of Amel Owners Forum last week. I didn't know they were also LTR holders. They bought the 2017 Amel 55 boat in NY/US which I was watching and wishing to buy for some time. I couldn't do it because I couldn't sell my LTR shares. But I am now very happy that that boat was now bought by a LTR holder and some LTR money contributed for buying it. Which is great.

I will look for the next one.
    First thing is first.
    And it's LTR.

Btw, TG has no idea about this thread. Maybe someone will mention to him that there is strong support for him on HC threads. But this is not something about his personal issue either, it's about something which we all share as LTR holders. He is the Capitan, we are the crew.

Here is my old post on November last year, telling the story of LTR boat sailing on high seas.

I said on my post there;
    it's all about the quality.
    The quality of everything, the project, the management and shareholders.
    That is what makes LTR "high quality" as a whole thing.

Post #:64941504 on Nov.23 2022
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    LTR's boat is sailing nicely towards north on the high seas by very convenient winds behind it, plus the current is in the same direction smile.png.

Sometimes surfing from top of the big waves but all is going very well and safe. No fear.

Some scare and get off the boat but it's just being a fun for me because I know nothing bad will happen to it and it will go further. cool.png

It has an extremely strong and sturdy hull which is equipped with high quality rigging and durable performance sails; the jib sail (TO) at the front and the main sail (TGwink.png) on the main mast. I rely on them. (Btw, the two men re running LTR; Tony O and Adam S are both mech.engineers, I'm too. I know the mentality, I rely on more to them).

Yeah, it's all about the quality.
    The quality of everything, including shareholders'.

Top 20 holds more than 52%.
    I think they all know the value of gem they are holding,
    hence not selling out.
    (You can the rest on the post thought the link)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
60.5¢
Change
-0.015(2.42%)
Mkt cap ! $1.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 62.5¢ 59.5¢ $4.184M 6.911M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 410577 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
60.5¢ 131692 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.