LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

Hey Anatol, I'm going to have my dinner and then write a letter...

1. 2,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    Hey Anatol, I'm going to have my dinner and then write a letter of support for TG. He needs to hear from the shareholders if he is taking this company through to production, he has our support.

ALB is insulting the shareholders with the comments about de-risking KV. If we couldn't handle the risk of our investment in LTR we'd have sold out much much earlier at the SP ATH last year.

We've accepted the risk because we see the opportunity for huge growth in our investment and future earnings.

LTR is Australian owed and is about Australian jobs and putting Australia at the forefront of the lithium battery revolution. Furthermore, the jobs that will be created from downstream processing and refining and dare I say battery plants being built here in Australia, it's the high tech jobs Australia has always wanted.

LTR is also in a unique position that when it starts generating huge amounts of cash to acquire other Australian firms in the coming years and the vision is to be the next mineral resources.

ALB does not have the green credentials by way of their ESG rating. LTR are building a plant that will be run sustainably.

LTR was entrust by the indigenous people to safeguard their land and to see out ALB would not be serving their interests into the future.

Foreign Ownership, the profits are taken out of the country and not re-invested here... I have a problem with that and I'm sure the Australian government would too.

Let's get this company to production.

Message to ALB No means No !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.