LTR 0.53% 94.0¢ liontown resources limited

@Veritas2000 posted; “Having read all the posts yesterday after...

1. 5,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19999
    @Veritas2000 posted; “Having read all the posts yesterday after @anatol posted his brilliant assessment I was overwhelmed by the fact that so many holders have been into LTR since early days and are now so close to achieving their dreamsThis is a truly generational event for those and I am delighted that each of you will reap the rewards… Let the lion roar the loudest...

@carlos18 posted; “We are a mighty school of piranhas”

I believe we are so.. sneaky.png

Guys and gals
    Let's look at some facts..
    All in my opinion of course...

EVERYTHING IS IN OUR FAVOUR...

NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT...

I AM JUST SITTING BACK AND RELAXING -
    Still researching a lots of things though. as I always told you: "I am patiently waiting and will wait until the end". We are not there yet IMO.

LTR HAS EVERY KIND OF STRENGTH TO GO FORWARD TO PRODUCTION WIHT ITS TIER-1 PROJECT;

MANAGEMENT AND SHAREHOLDERS ALIGNED PERFECTLYSTRONG FINANCIALS WITH A LOTS OF OPTIONSVERY MUCH ADVANCED DEVELOPMENT IN PROJECTDSO SALES PLANNED FOR COMMENCING Q3-2023OF COURSE THE MOST SOUGHT AFTER COMMODITY LITHIUM AT VERY HIGH GRADEAND MUCH MORE...
    LITHIUM PRICE DECLINE IS JUST ANOTHER DILUSION. I WILL WRITE ABOUT THAT LATER ON.
    • Just briefly; No new significant increase in lithium hydroxide and spod concentrate production. Only lithium carbonate price declined but will go back to 400k yuan as all Chinese lepidolite mines now can't work any lower than 350k yuan as their cost is 300k yuan. This is another big topic. But nothing to worry about IMO.

HOSTILE TAKEOVE IS NOT POSSIBLE..

Yes it's not possible because Tim Goyder holds 15%. The buyer would be required to buy more than 90% of shares in a hostile takeover case. It's not possible.

SHORTERS TRIED VERY HARD TO MANIPULATE THE SP DOWN AND DEMOROLISE US, BUT THEY COULDN'T BE SUCCESFUL.

This was the key thing for them. As you may remember I always said that the shorters were not shorting for making profit but they were shorting to demoralize us, to accumulate the shares at a cheap price and build a stake for a big buyer.

They couldn't be successful on that because LTR holders stood very steady and strong, and didn't sell enough to get them build a big stake.

Instead they ended up with a huge amount of shorts of 200m shares which needs to be bought back.

That was an epic resistance by the LTR holders. I'm sure ALB was shocked by that strength.

ALB CAN ONLY TRY TO GET THE BOARD CONTROL IN THE LONG TERM BUT IT’S NOT POSSIBLE EITHER...

ALB could keep buying and buying, which would push the price very high. After a certain level, say having 19%, ALB could ask for a seat in the board. LTR would reject it in any case. Because it'd be the most dangerous thing to lose the board control. I don't think LTR holders would give the control to anyone else other than TG.

I must say ALB has no financial power to buy more shares of LTR. However BVS Group (Blackrock-Vanguard-State Street) can help ALB (as ALB is controlled by BVS Group) by their share support.

THERE IS NO WAY THAT ALB CAN ACQUIRE 51% OF THE VOTES...

TG has the bard control with only 15% of shares but he has the support of all other holders. Same thing for Elon Musk in Tesla. He owns only 13% of shares but he has the board control because he has the support of the majority of holders. (Even though BVS Group - Blackrock-Vanguard-Street State holds more than Elon Musk, at 13.6%, they can't control the board).

For having the board control for a party, the 51% of the votes in AGM or EGM (Extraordinary Gen. Meeting) needs to be at their side. That is not possible because 50% is hold by Top-20 and Management, and only the management holds 20%.

At least 50% of the remaining 30% of the rest would vote for TG which brings the total of 35% in that 50%.

The remining 50% belongs to us, the retail holders. At least 80% of that 50% which makes 40% of total shares would support TG as well.

Then the total support for TG would not be less than 75%.

ALB WILL CALL THE HOLDERS BUT WILL GET SHOCKED ONCE MORE...

ALB should not make any more stupidity IMO. I even can't imagine what ALB would tell or ask to LTR holders!

As we know very well that LTR holders are even more educated than ALB analysts about the lithium facts and issues.

But that's OK,.. Let them try and learn how good the LTR holders in lithium business.

LTR IS TO BIG FOR ALB TO SWALLOW...

ALB DOES NOT HAVE THE FINANCIAL STRENGTH TO BUY OUT LTR EITHER

This is another issue which I even can't understand how stupidly acting ALB.

Do you know why?

I even said LTR is now becoming too expensive (big) for Tesla on my Post #:66624518 on March 6. That post was about Tesla's intention to buy Sigma Lithium in Brazil.

"Yes Tesla would love to buy LTR but they are too late IMO.TG wouldn't sell it any less than $7 per share or $15b mcap I guess.I think Elon would think LTR is too expensive even for Tesla now.Actually LTR is still not expensive even at $15b mcap,if Tesla thinks to pay $7b to Sigma".

Thanks to poster @Red Baron explained ALB's financial situation on his post #:67085624 very well. I could add a lot to it but no need now;

Last Balance date (Dec 31) ALB had US$1.5b in cash & US$3.2b in debt with a current market cap of about US$26b. They've since paid for about 4% of LTR taking a fair chunk out of their cash (yes some was purchased prior to Dec 31).

VERY LITTLE PEOPLE SOLD ON TAKEOVER ANNS DAY ON MARCH 28...

LTR holders are so keen to hold on to their shares, it appeared on broker data that on March 28 the retail investors sold no more than 50m shares even though the sp jumped 68% at open and remained there.

50m is only the 2.2% of the total shares on issue. That's nothing.

It was obvious that people were not happy with that "attractive" takeover offer at $2.50.

Here are the sellers data; Comsec and CMC markets are considered to be retailers brokers. (I'm not sure about Citigroup)

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5170/5170472-93a7ca906e3ba0552489912dce9a15b0.jpg

BUT SHORTERS (AND ALB too I guess) WERE BUYING DESPERATELY ON THAT DAY...

The shorters and ALB's brokers I guess, JP Morgan (44m) and Morgan Stanley (23m) bought 67m shares on that day.

What do you think?
    It's funny isn't it.

They think we are stupid enough to attract to their "generous" offer for $2.50 per share.

Anyway they will learn...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5170/5170474-330f6321da64a4454e469752d8745410.jpg

ALB DIDN’T ACT SMART ENOUGH AND THEY HAVE BEEN LAZY SO FAR.

I don’t think that ALB and associates are smart. They are just lazy and stupidly managed ALB IMO.

Now they want to grab our project by doing corporate games which they think they are good at. They think that we are stupid and don’t know what we have.

They are being advised I bet by advisors who don’t understand what they are dealing with. The idea that they can sway the major shareholders by having JP Morgan call them is both desperate and stupid. None of us will be swayed. The only argument that will influence us is a much higher offer, somethig north of $5.

WHEN CORPORATE STUPIDITY IS ALLIED WITH DESPERATION…
    EXPECT NASTY OR EXPENSIVE SOLUTIONS

What can I say more?

Let's keep reading...

THE DESPERATION:
    GREENBUSHES MINE HAS NO MORE THAN 10 YEAR LIFETIME.

They invested so much in Greenbushes mine (together with Tianqi) and their lithium hydroxide plants in WA, but they didn’t realised that they don’t have enough ore to feed all these plants.

The annual ore feed rate of Greenbushes is 13.5mt. They would process 130mt in 10 years time.

The resource was 120mt at 2.4% or 170 at 2% L2O 3 years ago in 2020. I don’t know how much left now.

They have 3 trains of running spod process plant plus one is sitting as spare. They invested big money on them.

They thought that thy could get permission to make exploration around Greenbushes forests which is a national park. They couldn’t get the permission to do that.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5170/5170501-7a72c8190b8a7e5d80c3c92f46f6c501.jpg

THE FUNNY THING WAS; THEY DIDN'T HAVE A B PLAN

LTR was making significant discoveries at that time and they were watching. They were aware of what LTR had that time.

But we knew they would run out of ore around 2032. I have posted info about that many times here. First one: Post #:39833185 on 02/08/2019, Post #:40823290 on 10/10/2019, post #:63770484on 19/09/2022. and just recently Post #:65636261 on 11/01/2023.

So, TG knows their weakness very well. (I also presented this graph to him on Feb 2020. He found it very interesting and enjoyed what he saw)

That was 3 years ago, now they have less time

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5170/5170497-9287f4c37a27c0f8fe6a7499d5d1642e.jpg

BVS GROUP MUST BE ACTUALLY BEHIND ALBEMERLE,
    BECAUSE IT'S OWNED BY BVS GROUP.

As I explained before BVS group (Blackrock-Vanguard-State Street) controls ALB. (The tables below was taken from the company profiles section of Financial Times web site).

Therefore LTR management can't and should not trust to BVS shareholding as its supporters. In any case they will support ALB's case. The voting power will not any more than 20% though (I give them up to 25%m no more)

No seat in the board should be given to this group IMO.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5170/5170502-da85abbb3a460c7b8e693aaddbabedb7.jpg

Yes it looks like Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley are all controlled by BVS Group.

You can make your own comment about this issue.

I will not make any more comment to the obvious.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5170/5170507-74653ed305f4842dc49a7595ccbfa826.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5170/5170510-8debd5acd1a95f789e9cd3385a708797.jpg

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5170/5170513-668159a067e66604596c2e41266c688a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $2.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 95.5¢ 91.0¢ $5.977M 6.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 278444 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.0¢ 12772 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.40pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.