LTR 4.15% 92.5¢ liontown resources limited

We are all behind Tim Goyder and his team. We are his team!, page-423

1. 1,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3599
    One of your best posts ever @anatol, it is a ripper. I urge all shareholders including LTR Board members to read it. You have highlighted so many salient points here and brought them altogether and the pattern is clear, namely, only those that have done true due diligence on LTR and the lithium market (as you have and others here have) can truly understand what is happening here. From my perspective it is clear that EVERYONE has missed the boat except LTR shareholders. Tesla, BHP, RIO and certainly now ALB have missed that boat. WES has not missed the boat because they are on their own boat by buying an equally great resource at a bargain price from KDR because WES was very clever and well informed. Many mid cap fundies, day punters, financial journos still have no idea about us and SC6 lithium, and many still can't understand how LTR has created so much wealth to date. They scoff when we say that it is worth even much, much more. They just don't get it because they have not done their research. They don't understand that the lithium price is not going to crash, that EVs and lithium demands will only exponentially increase from here, they don't understand the importance of having a huge, high grade lithium resource in the best mining jurisdiction in the world, they don't understand the importance of our management integrity and experience and genuine ESG credentials. SIgnifacantly they underestimate the value of a well informed retail shareholder base. They believe that LTR is just another Australian explorer with a decent resource but which needs funding and many things can still go wrong. That is how they perceive us. Nothing could be further from the truth, we are unique and they are stupid.

Anatol has highlighted the stupidity of the shorters and ALB and their advisors. He is 100% correct in my opinion. They have completely misread the situation here and all they have done with their clumsy approaches and strategies is to catapult LTR forward into the world. The fact that ALB is running out of high quality resources and have now no option but to belatedly try and buy us should have been picked up by the financial markets and analysts long ago, but I have not seen that mentioned by them yet because they all believe that lithium is everywhere in a SC6 easily mineable form; OR perhaps is suits them to be deliberately blind to ALB's plight over the next ten years. Either way these people are just plain wrong. Anatol has told us about ALB's future, but no one else has. This knowledge is key. ALB is desperate because it now sees the reality of its demise as a hard rock miner and refiner much sooner than it thought. LTR and WES will take its mantle if it doesn't do something. The only way to stop that is for ALB to buy us and they are panicking because they realise now they we are not interested. Their biggest complaint is that LTR will not even sit down with them and have discussion about price. I still believe that WES and RIO are likely to have a go also, but suspect that LTR will stay independent, at least I hope so. If not and we sell, it will be at a much higher price than $2.50 as we all agree I think.

If I was a corporate strategist I would see the only carrot that could tempt LTR, its board and TG to sit down and talk is not price, because as Anatol says that price cannot be afforded now, the carrot would be a fully funded by them JV for a hydroxide plant in WA. This is where WES, RIO, BHP, FMG or even Gina could play some strong cards and secure some impressive long term returns. I am strongly suspicious that these talks in some form have and are happening, we will see. TG and TO would listen at least, I doubt ALB can even get to the table. I am glad they can't as ALB has fingers in too many pies, I wouldn't want to tell to them anyway. The game is not over by a long shot, except for ALB as they were too late and do not understand the resolve of the majority of LTR shareholders who are well informed. Thanks again for that Anatol and the many others here who have provided priceless information on the lithium market. Knowledge is stength. The beauty is that we all just have to do nothing now. Just sit back and watch. Ignore all negative posters. The fact that some can still try and manufacture a negative post here given what has happened to us is just another sign of the herd stupidity that Anatol refers to.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
92.5¢
Change
-0.040(4.15%)
Mkt cap ! $2.243B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 95.0¢ 92.0¢ $8.521M 9.153M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 369258 92.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.0¢ 5600 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.