LTR 1.50% 98.5¢ liontown resources limited

Following on from anatol's very informative posts it seems that...

1. 354 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    Following on from anatol's very informative posts it seems that ALB are in a difficult situation trying to remain at the top of Li tree.

My current view is that ALB are likely to fail for a number of reasons:
    In all take-over talks there is a Business-as-Usual clause which would mean that LTR would be close to production and revenue & de-risked, with the capex spent, increasing the value of LTR.

What LTR is worth today is not the point assuming that the current plans are executed because even in a depressed Li market (in which I don't believe) a finished producing mine is worth more, MUCH MORE.

The big problems for ALB is one, Finance they don't currently have the ware-with-all to complete the purchase, AND, they will need FIRB approval. The Gov. seems to be sending messages to industry to bring on-shore down stream processing: think Lynas. Do you think they will allow the TO, I don't. Also I think the hedge funds and other predators will acquire blocking stakes.

The FIRB has never been known to act swiftly, I can see this rambling on for about 18 months & dying from sheer exhaustion.

Anyway, all fun & games as the feathers fly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.5¢
Change
-0.015(1.50%)
Mkt cap ! $2.388B
Open High Low Value Volume
99.5¢ $1.01 98.0¢ $18.70M 18.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21958 98.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.0¢ 504777 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.