LTR 1.59% 93.0¢ liontown resources limited

We are all behind Tim Goyder and his team. We are his team!, page-500

1. 5,933 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20011
    @golden6
    Thank you. Many people here know me very well, who I am and what I do. Many people met me on the Perth meetings and we have become good friends. Some know me for 14 years in stock market, some know me as their friends for 40 years. Investing in stock market by making research was my dream and I started it on October 2008 when everything was doomed. After then I made good money (in my own scale) two times but I lost all of it two times (after I lost one completely lost it second time) because I trusted people, posters here and more importantly I trusted directors of companies and what they say.

But then I trust no one but only to my own research and insight. TG is the last man I will 100% trust. I will again not trust to anyone after LTR business is over.

I have mech, eng. B.Sc background but I was always in business. (Both Tony Ottaviano and Adam Smith are mech eng. So I like that because the engineering background gives a lot of analytical skills). I make a lot of research and share it. The reason is very simple; because I am in a stock and I want everyone to see my research and discuss it.

I made very good money for my family and friends by LTR's success. Me, family and friends have all achieved more than what me and they are dreaming in LTR. I am very much proud of it. Money is not first for me but the integrity, honesty and pride is. If you work hard and be a little bit smarts you can make a lot of money. But integrity, honesty and pride are all hard to earn.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
93.0¢
Change
-0.015(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.0¢ 95.5¢ 91.0¢ $8.506M 9.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10414 93.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
93.5¢ 20653 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.