LTR 1.61% 61.0¢ liontown resources limited

We are all behind Tim Goyder and his team. We are his team!, page-512

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    Thank you to all those who put so much time and effort into research that investors like myself have little to no access.
    I agree with the sentiments many others have stated here as well. Selling LTR now seems ridiculous. Sure everyone has their individual stories and circumstance and there are times when we have to sell in order to meet unexpected occurrences. However, for most of us in here we know that LTR will be a very profitable company in years to come. To put it another way, balance the short term gain from a LTR takeover and the resultant CGT debt against the longer term increase in share price, inevitable dividends plus the knowledge that the company profits are staying where they belong. For so many years we, as a country, have been willing to sell our deposits, whatever they may be (iron ore, copper nickel,etc) to overseas interests without going that extra distance to maximise profits.
    For once I would love to see a small but mighty company with great management, solid ESG give an enormous ..|. to overseas corporations and go the whole hog themselves.

Do us proud Liontown!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
61.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.479B
Open High Low Value Volume
61.5¢ 62.5¢ 59.5¢ $5.924M 9.789M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 841 60.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
61.0¢ 237774 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.