LTR 2.67% 91.0¢ liontown resources limited

We are all behind Tim Goyder and his team. We are his team!, page-59

1. 34 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    100% agree @anatol

I don't comment much, but I read everything, & my appreciation for everyone's efforts and insights here on HC (led by anatol & supported by countless others who all know who they are) is immense. it is these insights that have allowed me to understand (a) the market (b) the company (c) the project(s) & (d) management & board.

my support for TG is 99%. I always keep a little in reserve (just in case) ... after all he's human and he doesn't need the extra pressure from me

I was 'late' to the LTR family (Oct '20) starting at 19c, but have only bought since. I would 'consider' selling ~10%-15% of my holdings in the next 12 months for ... I don't know 'maybe' >$7/sh. Other than those caveats for full context, ALB & associated (or not) corporate bullies (GS et al) can go and find less green pastures to poop on. The rest are staying in the proverbial drawer with Divvies attached for the family to benefit from.

I hope ALB do bid higher ($3/$4)? then it is rejected by 50-70%+ of shareholders. then Mr market would learn a little lesson about proper market/company/project/board analysis & LT investing (& it would help the rest of our Li holdings ... those of us not quite at the HAPC level)

thanks for kicking this thread of @anatol

all the very best to all LTR investors, enjoy your day, smile and be kind to all in your lives

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
91.0¢
Change
-0.025(2.67%)
Mkt cap ! $2.206B
Open High Low Value Volume
94.0¢ 94.5¢ 89.0¢ $26.52M 29.13M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 38516 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
91.5¢ 319359 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.