KCN 0.00% $1.36 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Deep breath guys, I love the dialogue and repartee this forum...

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    Deep breath guys, I love the dialogue and repartee this forum brings, and so on occasion will result in being called out..it's happened to me a few times, where someone has picked up something in one of my posts that isn't right (pleased to know someone is actually reading what I am writing).

Dalts365 - one of the other regular contributors pointed out that there is a way around the normal listing requirements which if in the Thai Government's favour would enable this to happen. May or may not be correct, but worth a look

Ecker, Dalts365 is spot on right, deferring the award is a positive for the company, it buys us an insurance policy for the rest of the year. You seriously need to put yourself in RSK's shoes - would he look into the envelope, see the size of the tribunal's award, and opt for not revealing it if the Thai Government weren't offering a much bigger prize with a large degree of certainty that they back up their words with actions... and even if they don't, the award is there to fall back on - hence why this is a HUGE positive! Revealing a number (tribunal only awards in monetary terms), and given the accuracy of the Thai media so far, somewhere between 25 and 30 billion baht, what more do you need?

As for the share price, nothing more that instos shaking the tree and frantically trying to accumulate position in a totally illegal way. If we all had unlimited money, we could all "dump and pump", given it only takes circa $300k to manipulate the price daily. Check the course of sales and look at the number of trades less than 100 and the number of identically numbered trades, where someone has effectively sold to themselves. If you need your money out in the next six weeks, be worried. If you can wait until June, who cares because Kingsgate will be producing gold by then, and the flagrant market manipulation will have stopped...and the SP will start with a number 4 or greater. I love my technical analysis, but it goes out the window when you know that market manipulation and price suppression is occurring, as the chart isn't representative of market sentiment. The last two announcements have been really positive, yet on both occasions the SP has gone down! Getting a billion dollar mine back (19/1), SP went DOWN! 11/2 deferral of the award, plus stipulation that this is a positive announcement with confirmation that deferring the award will in no way impede Chatree's opening (see below) You don't get a company saying "there is no downside" if there is. Punkt. Let's just hope they don't find diamonds or anything seriously good, the SP might plunge below a dollar! All we need to do is sit on our hands and wait for June.. the northern summer this June won't be El Nino!
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4084/4084559-e869e619a19b2432e7a3f4f88cde1121.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.