KCN 3.27% $1.63 kingsgate consolidated limited.

We are all standing at Kingsgate's Heavens gate, page-206

1. 9,779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    I think you need to take a chill pill.

Prior updates indicate they're looking for options to potentially fast track a listing via:

"Support from the Thai Government for the potential listing of Akara Resources on the Thai Stock Exchange, which if implemented would give Thai investors the opportunity to participate in the re-invigorated gold industry"

The mine has a track record given it was operational and profitable for 15 years.......... before it wasn't officially closed.

The JORC is being finalised and we'll have +2Moz in reserves. This alone underpins the IPO valuation of multiples of todays price if it was to in fact get the necessary political support.

The speculation of an IPO may not be needed is also valid given the potential number of parties that could show an immediate interest in +20 year mine that sits on bottom of cost curve.

I note the same ASX update 23 September 21 (which everyone seems to have forgotten) requires the following step to be completed in accordance with the agreed settlement list:

" The issuance of Board of Investment incentives in relation to royalty and tax relief for the re-start and continuance of operations"

"The ability to access development funding (if required) for plant refurbishment/expansion"My view don't react to the share price as it's GAME ON once financing has been confirmed and above steps are ticked off

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.63
Change
-0.055(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $418.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.66 $1.67 $1.63 $376.3K 229.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10338 $1.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.64 51400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.