KCN 3.12% $1.56 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Well I agree with you a few points and not on others -Being Bold...

1. 33 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Well I agree with you a few points and not on others

-Being Bold in a Thai based Business shows a poor understanding of the Thai culture - so I disagree with that

-Recognising your limitations is very valuable - I agree with that and based on your above comment maybe you should drink your own medicine

- Energised The level of energy to run this Business with the severe staff shortages (up until that last few months but still continues on many fronts) to perform the multiple roles required shows your lack of understanding required to effectively start up a business of this nature so I disagree with this point - please take more medicine

-Proactive - OMG medicine won't help with being so out of touch with reality, maybe therapy ... have you not being taking notice of what has occured over the past few months and is continuing to grow?

-Age happens to all of us - Yes and with that comes experience, A CEO with a proven track record, experience to run the exact same mine they very successfully ran for years, experience to navigate the politics, experience to manage the culture etc is something that more medicine may be require for

-Stubbornly holding on can be very very dangerous - yes I agree to that please sell your shares and move onLOL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.56
Change
-0.050(3.12%)
Mkt cap ! $400.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.60 $1.60 $1.54 $482.3K 309.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10494 $1.55

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.56 2662 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.