KCN 1.25% $1.62 kingsgate consolidated limited.

The LoveGod reminds us we are all human wanting our needs...

1. 889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2224
    The LoveGod reminds us we are all human wanting our needs satisfied each day. But think of this, what's better than having our Gold & Silver stored in the Almighty Natural / Safe Vaults that is their birth place in the Land we own!

Let the Arbitration drag on i say :" Let it drag on for another year, for 7.5% interest each year is 7x what we get in the BANK! today"

So rejoice at having this drag out for that interest, REJOICE at having this drag out for a rallying Gold & Silver price.

Let it drag on to save us from ourselves, because i promise you, NOBODY could have resisted the temptation to sell all the Gold in January, Feb, March, April.

REJOICE, that costs are now down, so we just sit back and watch our assets appreciate!

STAY CLOSED, you all want it into production so you get dividends to spend on yourselves, but in God's eyes an appreciating asset will help your life than just blowing it on consumerism along the way.

What if Gold Gets to $2000, $ 3,000 , $4,000 , will you want this to have settled know so you can sell, buy a nice car and miss out on the Golden ticket to:

THROUGH THE KINGSGATE to KINGSGATE Heaven

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.62
Change
0.020(1.25%)
Mkt cap ! $417.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.61 $1.66 $1.59 $939.6K 581.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7553 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.62 5378 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.