CF1 5.00% 1.9¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

We are away!, page-27

1. 707 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    We really need solid revenue stream to break out of the below 10c manipulation channels i like to call them. Hopefully anytime from today till the end of march the Sentry binding agreement will be announced which should see some solid figures comming our way in the near future and should lift up and stabilise our share price. Look forward to an NAB update and also MOU3. Lets return to a good quality forum and chill out on the childish ramping and nonsense. IAM doesnt need a sales team nor does it need rampers. We have a good long term investment base here which is great to see. Good clients and revenue with see more long term investment flow in too which will be great. Time is slowly running out to buy these shares at a cheap price. Cash is king. ALso interesting to note some of the subliminal information on the Sentry website being posted on here where it is evident they are embracing change towards a lean and efficient company using IAM'S service. I feel that a CBA subsiduary will possibly be ne next MOU Its been a bumpy ride but the upside is the impatient have been weeded out and more LTHers have come on board. Good day to everybody. enjoy 6+c today

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $239 12.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 987475 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 482095 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.13pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.