SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

We are becoming Intiger......

1. 7,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    I decided to start another thread.

I can feel there is some frustration setting in again on the SRT threads the last day or so.......

Many thinking the prospectus is going to be the "golden" ann.....I think will be again disappointed....

Why?

Just think.....

We were told the Placement had heavy Industry interest.......and its only 2.4 million dollars won't be an issue to complete.

As investors we hope for "sticky" holders which I expect to take up this placement.

As I have said previously management don't need to sell the placement so the prospectus will just have the minimum requirements IMO.

It's pretty clear now Cicero are avoiding the quick Pump and dump scenario and ensuring all the "boring stuff" like DD and CR will be completed before things get interesting.

This is all just my opinion.....

Just think again.....many RTO's pump the stock and holders make money and sell up and then what happens to the company.......

Intiger is in a HOT sector, Quality Management with experience and Mr. Walker who is one of the finest in the game.

When it comes to RTO's he is setting the benchmark.....just remember the terms of this agreement......only performance based......never seen on the ASX before!

IMO - It's still a little while away before it gets FUN......

Remember you can either Buy, Sell or Hold........

We all have different strategies and this is just my opinion!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 19.0¢ $17.81K 93.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 32016 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 95 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.