IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

we are being seen now., page-38

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    rowser, My point is that each of us has a differing perspective of how a company is travelling based on ones entry price. Grae1 has reminded posters of how the sp has gone from 70c down to the current levels and while that is correct cant see it as being a positive. However my counter to that is that since I bought the company has done OK and the fact that I am still in the market to buy is indicative of my thoughts on the company. In my case so far its a good news story. Surely my good news story is as entitled as the gloom and doom of those who keep pointing out how over the years they have suffered a steep decline.

I bought most of my holding when it was at its lows like a number of other stocks I have bought particularly during the GFC downturn. Surely I am entitled to say I am doing well or not so well in offering my perception of a companies performance. Why should only those who keep reminding us how they are losing and how the company is being badly run prevail when I see it very differently from my perspective.

I am disappointed that you have chosen to refer to my disclosure as arrogance and frankly I believe it is a targetted flame. Large numbers of posts on HC refer to stock entry points as part of the discussion but for some reason you dont appear to like hearing that someone is doing well with Ipernica. If hypothetically I bought Ipernica at 4c and someone says the company management is hopeless and not doing well. I would be entitled to say I disagree as this company even at current prices would involve a capital gain of 100%+ and to me is doing very well.

The fact is I am looking for a lot more than the current sp, a lot more and if the company is successful that will be achieved if not I may lose my capital.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.