IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

we are being seen now., page-41

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Laughing is good. Discussion of the stock is the way to go. This terrible tragedy in Queensland has highlighted how Ipernica is able to contribute positively in a number of ways. It would not surprise me if the Victorian State Government were to contract Nearmap to do period photomaps of the flooding happening there that has become very widespread.

With insurance companies I could be wrong but to have Nearmap photos to be able to zero in and perceive in greater detail individual damage to properties may be of benefit. As a commercial user they would need to pay Nearmap. They can probably use it to identify their specific client properties and help make a decision on priorities where to send assessors on site or simply go ahead and attain quotes. All speculation on my part and welcome any other viewpoint.

Just for the record I consider that Pintohoos thread on "this could make or break Ipernica" is not an overstatement. This could be the unfortunate exposure that was needed to really put Nearmap in peoples focus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.