We Are Close, If Not Already In WW3 And It's America's Fault., page-16

1. 21,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Not sure how you conclude it's the USA trying to take us into ww3, i only see Macaron, Rishi and Tusk the new guy in Poland stoking a third world war mainly, in the USA they have Maga Mike, the speaker of the house trying to restrict Ukraine war escalations by stopping funding while Biden is trying to help his European mates escalate the war into WW3 pushing for funding.

I also wouldn't call the financial system we all operate on originating from the USA thus i wouldn't call it the USA's ponzi financial system, in 1914 the USA took on the long standing European/UK model and created the FED but i do agree it all looks a bit precarious and i would think the UK and EU are much more broke than the USA is.
    US banking history up to early 1900's here if interested.....The US Banking System_ Origin, Development, and Regulation .pdf

I imagine it has all been planned out for decades but it doesn't look like the 'plan' is going too well to me and Nuland recently stepped down in the US and we've got the Pope telling Zelensky to wave the white flag so it's not all bad out there as theres been a slight shift towards hope for peace imo.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.