UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

we are fully funded for expansion!!, page-67

1. 1,181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Hank,

The stock is moving up currently and most people here are positive on where we are going (due to recent deals with Sanofi and Hikma). We also have funding and share appreciation so holders are feeling more confident about our future.

Therefore, someone with a dissenting view will not get much props.

There was a time where we were languishing in the 40's where I think your points would have had support.

The market has cycles as has UNI and at the moment it is bullish.

I think anf has responded to you fairly (in his last post). In regards to Jonny: dino, explorer and Norberto know very well about his wit :)

I hope you don't take it as bullying but try to understand and be fair to the stock.

You do not hold UNS/UNIS and are posting quite regularly. If I believe a stock is no good, I might post my thoughts as to why but also see the good points and leave it at that.

But you are posting 4,5 times a day which leads one to wonder why? I think you need to ask yourself that question?

I personally don't have a problem with your posts (I enjoy reading opposing viewpoints to mine) but I'm not going to lie and say that I haven't thumbed up anf's posts as his points in his last post were valid.

The name calling can be left out though so I agree with you on that.

I guess I'm with TDA in thinking 'why continually post on a stock that I don't like or see little to no positives on?'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.