FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Whilst I am long term holder having avg'ed down I am still very...

1. 66 Posts.
    Whilst I am long term holder having avg'ed down I am still very sceptical about FAR, management havent proven yet this is going to be a done deal in either an extension or JV. Also they aren't very friendly when you ask them any information for a shareholder compared to other companies I have enquired with.

I suspect once extension if (and a very big if) then we will see a JV sometime afterwards. But lets be realistic here, FAR is a small fish in a big sea of companies and nations like China so there is no guarentee since Shell walked out and we don't know the real reason why. I am wondering why there has been so little detail about Shell's survey, although I can understand they wouldn't want to release alot of info.

But at the end of the day this is still a fairly high risk, if extension doesn't get granted. Share price is liable to drop to 2.5 3 cents.

I am not pessimestic but trying to be as realistic as possible and I think people should limit there money to what they can afford to lose, as whilst I hope for a 10 bagger here there is a long way to go, and overall FAR has never delivered shareholders consistent value over the period they have been in operation if you look at the charts, you will confirm this.

I tend to agree the true value of sp won't be known until next month. Hold tight and DYOR.

Lets hope it's good but don't get overhyped, alot of us have been burnt with Shell pulling out when alot of people thought it was a shoe in. Even when we thought late annoucement is good, it doesn;t mean anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.