FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

I dont think that the FAR directors saunter into the office each...

1. 5,441 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    I dont think that the FAR directors saunter into the office each day at 9:00 to see if the Senegalese government has faxed them an extension. I think that they wake up every two hours and check their blackberries for email alerts, then try to get back to sleep before the next.

when/if they get the approval the most literary amongst them will be called upon to jot a prosaic letter to the ASX, peppered with superlatives no doubt to get us all excited for a while.

at least we will having something to post about.

I doubt very many literary works get the macro deconstruction that letters to the asx get, especially ones from far. We search their syntax and analyse their every adjective for some secret or clue to the true meaning of their words, a hidden reference, an inference of something grand to come, then we all decide we need more shares urgently. Or not.

I remember when the Boa whatever it was called was steaming it's way to Senegal, it was like all the far holders where blowing a tale wind behind it to speed it up. and if there is anything in telepathy then all those brains concentrating on that little block of floating steel trying to feel what it had found under the see bed would have been enough to sink it. lol.

cake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.