MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

we are go for launch

1. Zia
    4,156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 284
    Hello to all on the MEO thread, last week I sent off a few emails to various contacts, glad to say I got a response from Shell today and the news is good as far as I'm concerned.

I will post the whole email thread but for obvious reasons will omit names, a nice buildup to the last paragraph...enjoy.

My initial email:

Sent: Saturday, 16 October 2010

To: SAL Technical AU SAL

Subject: OneShell.com Form Response

Re: W05-3 (WA-371-P) Concerto 3 Drilling

I am conducting research into drilling in the Browse Basin and ask if you can provide any guidance on when the Concerto 3 drilling is scheduled to conclude?

I disclose that I am a MEO Australia Ltd shareholder and trying to research and establish an approximate date that the Songa Venus may be released for the pending Artemis drill.

Kind regards,

xxxx

1st response:

Subject: FW: Shell Reference: xxxx RE: xxxx Form Response
    Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2010 16:31:02 +0800
    To: [email protected]

Dear xxxx,

I have received your query and will follow it up for you. I hope to get back to you tomorrow.

Kind regards,

xxxx

My response:

Sent: Tuesday, 19 October 2010 5:19 AM
    To: xxxx
    Subject: RE: Shell Reference: xxxx RE: xxxx Form Response

Thankyou xxxx,

I have only this morning found out that the semi-submersible Songa Venus rig recently arrived on location to drill Shell's follow-up well to Octans #1 in AC/P41 in the Libra block so any information in regards to the duration of this drill, approximate date it is due for completion etc would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

xxxx

Email I received today:

Subject: RE: Shell Reference: xxxx RE: OneShell.com Form Response
    Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 14:31:06 +0800
    To: [email protected]
    CC: [email protected]

Hi xxxx,

The drilling team tells me the rig will be at AC/P41 for about 30 days from now, so you should see the rig moving on mid-late November.

Kind regards,

xxx

So looks to be only a short drill so end of November is very much on the cards, don't rule out the possibility of Shell having it for another drill after that but it very much falls in line with MEO's guidance on the expected drill date so you would think we are "go" for launch mid to late November.

A big thanks to pocko & mrmoshe for some good accurate updates over the weekend on the "sv on the move??" thread that confirmed the location of the Rig at AC/P41 to give my response a bit more credibility.

Interesting days ahead,

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.