PLS 0.93% $3.26 pilbara minerals limited

Still got Mt Fasiasco (spelling might be wrong) which they will...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Still got Mt Fasiasco (spelling might be wrong) which they will be drilling to see what is there. Also more lithium was found with some RC drill rigs recently, no update on how big the mine will be but if you take into account that there is potential for more spod to be discovered and also potential on shore processing JV's with other companies we may even make our own 99% lithium one day adding value.

Lot's of potential, the MC of 2Billion pre mine is a little high hence the pull back recently, however the added value of the DSO giving us income before the plant is built, DFS coming for the 5Mtpa plant upgrade all can lead to an increase in company value beyond the $9 billion of ore in the ground. (I think there is a lot more than 9Billion worth of lithium in the ground though 156Mt last time I checked I think it is worth much much more than 9Billion!

Not exactly losing 50Mil per quarter, that money has been used for contracts and mine development which will produce an income in the future it is not a straight loss. Just remember no income till the DSO is shipped in march then the plant is up at 2Mtpa and we ship it to China. FY2018 may still be in a loss, but FY2019 is looking to have some healthy profits!

This stock is more so for long term holders now.
    Last edited by lawrencep93: 23/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.26
Change
0.030(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.811B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.26 $3.31 $3.20 $93.80M 28.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36000 $3.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.27 487563 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.