PLS 0.00% $3.11 pilbara minerals limited

Anne perhaps i could remind you and other posters about how all...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Anne perhaps i could remind you and other posters about how all the PLS permits were going to be through by November, 2016, then changed to February/March 2017, then changed to May, when it finally.

Officially, because of ASX announcements, the MD has to stick to the official timelines, until they are changed in an announcement. I would expect nothing less of KB, and that is exactly what happened with the timelines for the mining approvals.

The video of John Holmes, put up by Andyrooo, is very interesting. First he states wet commissioning in May, then next sentence states June.
    The official company position from the last AGM presentation was "concentrate production from 2nd quarter 2018".

At Galaxy, wet commissioning commenced on the 4th of October 2016. Ore commissioning commenced on 16th of November 2016, then first shipment happened 3rd January 2017, so 2 months after wet commissioning. They also stated on 17/10/2016 " Mt Caitlin Commissioning continues ahead of Schedule".

Mt Caitlin was an existing plant that was restarted after a few years of low lithium prices. Most would expect a brand new plant to have a few more teething problems than one that had already been operating. Hence John Holmes statements of wet commissioning in June, confirm no shipment of concentrate until at least Q3 2018.

All the stuff on GXY is from their ASX announcements.

So from recent history timelines can be and often gets stretched in the development of a mine.
    KB will be doing his utmost to achieve his timelines i have no doubt.
    Cheers
    Moowee

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.11
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.360B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.13 $3.18 $3.08 $89.18M 28.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 940080 $3.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.11 223576 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.