HGO 6.25% 5.1¢ hillgrove resources limited

These leaks are ALWAYS sourced from the company. ALWAYS.It...

1. 3,666 Posts.
    These leaks are ALWAYS sourced from the company. ALWAYS.

It reminds me of Santos, who leaked that they were talking to this party and that. All of course aimed at applying pressure on other commercial parties. One Santos leak to the media said that Santos was spotted talking to PetroVietnam in a hotel room. Oh really, spotted by whom? The chambermaid, who promptly rang up her broker who spoke to the AFR or The Australian?

Real deals are done with the utmost secrecy. Only information that one party WANTS to be leaked, is leaked.

Okay HGO, we know you have been stalling. We know you are hanging off of ESG's top-up. And we know that you are not 100% committed to mining and will sell Kanmantoo.

Consider this contradiction. What is HGO's plan for Sumba? What if HGO does prove up a multi-million dollar gold resource. Is their plan to mine it themselves? NO, it isn't. They would sell it up the food chain. Because they are explorers and developers, not miners.

So are they really committed to mine Kanmantoo themselves? Is David Archer a miner? No, of course not. (but, I hear you say, DA isn't in charge anymore, Drew is. But has the strategy changed? NO, of course not.)

HGO won't be mining Kanmantoo themselves. The only question that remains in my mind is whether HGO sells it now, or later.

Yaq

P.S. Zaaro, there is nothing wrong with the project, and copper prices are flying. Just have a look at the BFS, and plug in today's commodity prices and exchange rates. HGO have been playing a game of brinkmanship with Kanmantoo all the way along. It was never ther intention to mine it themselves. Not ever. There isn't a single miner on the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.003(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $106.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ $134.1K 2.708M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 656708 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 451683 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.