IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

we are in a great position, page-2

1. 1,171 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    Posting positive again HC, your mood changes with the weather, like I said before nothing has changed for IGR since trading in the 70's, all stocks have been sold off a little. I don't see any reason why IGR has come down to the low 60's but I guess if stupid brokers post a sell on a stock, then stupid people listen to them and sell in the short term, but hopefully it's just a short term blip. I know brokers need to make make as well so I guess the more you trade with them the more they make.
    I don't trade IGR shares, I am a long term holder and have been for the last 6 years, I am believer in the gold bull and also beleive that we are yet to see the gold boom which will propel IGR to unbeliavable levels. I see all these valuations at 90c and $1.3 etc, but in the end it means nothing to IGR, if the POG has a massive increase, if IGR has a massive upgrade etc etc, that is how I hope to get my multibagger.
    PS. It is a big "IF" but it is possible and that is where the big money is made!!
    My opinion only!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.