WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Jason Brewer is in Lubumbashi which is approximately 120...

1. cfp
    3,198 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    Jason Brewer is in Lubumbashi which is approximately 120 kilometres from Likasi, this is where the processing plant is situated, METS who are doing the valuation are due in early February, IMO as a rough guess they are there now as the Africa Indaba conference starts next Monday, the valuation from start to finish should only be around 5-6 weeks, then we have the off take agreements being organised by Airguide, selection of ore supply partners that can guarantee ore 1% or above, its all happening just takes time, the ASX is being very rigid in there requirements and rightly so, when we do start to trade again this stock will be bulletproof as far as the announcements go as the ASX is making management jump through many hoops, boxes are being ticked, the part I like about the last announcement at the very bottom Jason has put, Please contact the undersigned if you require any further information in relation to this matter.Mr Jason BrewerChairmanWinmar Resources Limited+61 (0)8 6462 1421, he is not hiding if anyone has a query than I strongly suggest ringing Jason or one of the management team and discussing it, they are available

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.