WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

We are in the end game now, page-55

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8154
    @Mutley8 ..............."I guess it's to be expected you have a "negative" differing opinion to the company about short term and ore grades. If you think 0.5% is high grade from DRC then you are completely taking the p!ss. You might get away with 0.5% as high grade is Australia, not in DRC. Please spare us the BS"

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny what people don't know about cobalt deposits in the DRC. I refer once again to the USGS publication on the copper and cobalt resources in the Roan sedimentary group in the DRC and Zambia.....

https://pubs.usgs.gov/sir/2010/5090/t/pdf/sir2010-5090T.pdf

Of the 56 known resources that have cobalt, 37 of them have a grade of lower than 0.5%, so yes I am quite prepared to say that 0.5% can be regarded as high grade even in the DRC, based on scientific evidence!!

It would really pay for people invested here to have a good hard look at the above document, as it has facts, not heresay from people wanting the SP to go up!!

From the announcement on 3rd of December, now over 6 weeks old.........

"The Company and its advisors in the DRC and AHIC have over the past months been approached by a number of established mining operators that have expressed their interest and indicated their ability to mine and deliver high grade cobalt and copper ores to the Facility. The Company, together with its advisors and AHIC, is currently reviewing these high-level proposals and anticipates WLMC entering into a number of formal Ore Supply Agreements over the coming weeks."

What did we hear over the coming weeks?? crickets in this regard!! Also note it refers to "established mining operators" which is a lot different to artisanal miners.

The artisanal miners follow thin seams of ore, then wash it to remove excess dirt before taking it to sales points. The ore they sell is basically 'pre-concentrated' by their efforts, and hence why ore from artisanal miners can be 1-3% or even higher.

Signing a contract for an ore supply from established miners is a different kettle of fish!! If it is bulk mined in any way, then it will only be a representative of the existing resource in that location. The above USGS report clearly lays out what the grade of ore would be from the different resources in the DRC. The odds of any ore being above 0.5% are fairly low as only 33% of known resources are above that grade, with only 10% being above 1%!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.