WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

We are in the end game now, page-64

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265

"It certainly wasn't me as my post could now be deleted forquoting your unsubstantiated information.

Posts that show inaccurate/unsubstantiated information Iprefer remain in place, just so I can point out the errors later."

I agree you have a long list of errors that we often refer back to. Like Glencore, the copper producer, quoting there cobalt % as having some sort of relevance to WFE when the strategies are miles apart.

"So far there has been none of that 1/2m put into a CR simplybecause the company has to produce a prospectus, so there has been NO CR. Tocontinue to go on about that when it hasn't happened is just wrong!!"

Its a stated fact in the July announcement. Fact!!

Again you make out like it wont happen because it hasn't taken place yet. Like saying your footy team is going to lose on the weekend because its not Saturday and they haven't played yet! The same old grind you failed with months ago. rolleyes.png

"I notice you don't want to talk about that minor detail.."

Actually I talk a lot about the minor detail. When you provide some relevant detail I'm happy to discuss it as are others. I don't know I'm only guessing but maybe you are being ignored nowadays as constantly down ramping and ignoring the positives. Ignoring company announcements, making irrelevant comparisons the list goes on......you know time wasting?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.