WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

We are in the end game now, page-65

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8154
    @Mutley8 ............."In regards to RRR supply, WFE has never announced such a binding agreement so again not relevant. Fact!!"

Good grief, talk about taking things out of context, I never stated anything about binding agreements, I talked about discussions. Here is a comment from the RRR announcement...

Do you deny that WFE were considering 0.35% tailings?? Perhaps the following will shed a lot of light........

"Offtake: Winmar Resources Limited ("Winmar")(ASX:WFE) has on 23 August 2018 signed with Red Rock a Non-Binding Indicative Ore Purchase Agreement, under which Red Rock would supply copper and cobalt ores from its projects in the DRC to the Luapula Cobalt Processing Facility"
    https://polaris.brighterir.com/public/red_rock_resources/news/rns/story/w36dpyw

It was real. The tailings deposit that RRR didn't get in the end talk about grade in the same announcement.............. "There is no geological data reported on to an AIM Standard but Red Rock is aware of the following non-compliant historic data on Luilu which should naturally be treated with caution until confirmed in accordance with the AIM requirements: on 13 July 1998 First Quantum Minerals Ltd, listed at that time on the Vancouver Stock Exchange, reported a resource estimate that could be classified as measured for the entirety of the Luilu tailings dump deposited up to that time (based on an estimated specific gravity of 1.3) of 13.78m tons at 1.98% copper and 0.35% cobalt."

WFE were certainly considering 0.35% tailings deposit, to the point of signing a non-binding indicative ore purchase agreement. FACT!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.