WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

We are in the end game now, page-71

1. 2,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1265

"YES they stated they were pursuing +1%, they have never stated they have such quality!! Fact!!Also in the last few announcements they have dropped the +1% and stated "high grade ore supply" instead!! Fact!!"

Again you present the same old argument, because your team hasn't played footy on the weekend yet they are going to lose!! 

So now you acknowledge the company states "high grade ore" but because it hasnt got a number next to it you have a problem again! Don't tell me high grade ore is your version right rather than an industry wide phrase for actual high grade?? rolleyes.png

"Notice that WFE don't even have a timeline yet, but keep mentioning 'short term' for different aspects, yet take a lot longer than short term.Speaking of timelines and lateness, this from WFE's announcement on 7/6/18 over 7 months ago........."The Company requests that the voluntary suspension remain in place for a period of up to two weeks or when the announcement regarding the entering into of a joint venture for cobalt production purposes and an associated capital raising is released to the market."

The ASX determines the timeline not WFE management. Go complain to the ASX not happy Jan!! That's been covered before but you obviously forgotten that too. rolleyes.png

"How did that timeline work out?? It is not downramping talking about WFE being late, it is simple FACT!! (BTW I was the one that stated WFE would have recompliance issues but everyone said I was wrong)"

The actual process of re-compliance is defined by ASX requirements, the requirements are not known until you enter re-compliance process. rolleyes.png

"(BTW I was the one that stated WFE would have recompliance issues but everyone said I was wrong)"

So you want to claim kudos for predicting an unknown path to re-compliance. Good one!

Is there anything else you are having trouble with?

I strongly suggest you read the last announcement again for some real facts. Also good reading on the new thread by @Deboss

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/why-invest-in-wfe.4604921/#post-37124059

"In early December 2018, Winmar reported a licence to operate the facility was expected by mid-January"

So mid January it is.........patience, its free and its cheap.......unlike WFE shares wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.