WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

We are in the end game now, page-72

1. 8,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8154
    @The Avenger ............"More innuendo and manipulation of the truth...those timelines were set prior to cp 1 and 2 being invoked by the ASX...at that point as far as WFE were aware this was a simply a case of open for trading once the deal and cap raise are finalised"

Yes those timelines were set before they had to do recompliance, and as I stated earlier I was the one that pointed out that the company would have recompliance issues, but all the rampers here said I was wrong!!
    How is it that I could foresee compliance issues yet the company couldn't, let alone most of the holders??

How much more information is known about the deal than was known/announced in July?? My take is basically nothing!!

WFE do not yet have an ore supply contract, just like in July.

WFE are 50% JV partners in a COPPER processing plant that needs modification to take cobalt ore and produce cobalt hydroxide. This was also known in July.

What we do know is that the price of Cobalt metal has more than halved since WFE went into TH/suspension.

Because of the lack of any further information for months, I'm expecting an announcement on the 30th of Jan to ask for an extension of suspension.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.