FML 3.33% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

afternoon all, hi tailspin,good post. The big money is made in...

1. 86,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    afternoon all, hi tailspin,

good post. The big money is made in the big moves. As you say, the pressure is on to stay in - completely correct. A short sharp solid profit is hard to ignore - but, a really big one only comes along a few times in a lifetime - and you only need one of them.

I have friends who have sold out in fml already - guess what? They regret it already. And now they are too scared to get back in - amazing eh?

We are coming into one of the most exciting prospecting events I have ever seen and some people have sold out for a bit of profit!

What might they have risked to stay in? a bit of profit.

What might they risk by not being in? To be in an utter flyer - an elephant - maybe even an elephant of elephants.

Maybe I think differently, I don't know, but I wouldn't be out of this in the next couple of months for all the T in china.

And if it comes to pass that the universe put a huge deposit of something under Lake Cowan and we are privileged to get it and turn it into a large mine - then we will probably become a solid dividend paying mining company - because we think differently to the average mining company. In fact will probably go that way anyway without TI.

I can't seem to impress on my mates that traders don't make much money, it is the stayers that make the big bucks - and pay less tax as well.

One thing I have noticed is that they sell the good ones and keep the duds - they take the profit when it is there and keep the losers hoping they will come back one day!

Amazing - but I guess I am happy because if people didn't do this then I and others wouldn't be able to build positions at all.

It is a funny world.

have a great day

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $3.724K 25.03K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63063 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 130790 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.46am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.