FML 0.00% 14.5¢ focus minerals ltd

we are just getting started, page-4

1. 86,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    hi reiner,

hope you are having a great sat. arvo.

Yep, we look strong at the moment. I am not knocking traders either - in fact I am very very grateful to them (seriously). But it is a shame to see close friends who basically throw money down the drain - I really feel for that.

Back a while I used to think that investors were dowdy old buggers who weren't game for much - now I see it differently - they really have guts, much more guts than the short termers. They stay more or less thick or thin as long as the fundamentals are in place - that takes guts imo. - AND, I think they deserve the rewards when they come.

They usually put up more dosh up front and they handle the pressure well. They aren't fazed by the day to day noise, but they make noise when they see the company going off the rails in ways that most don't even notice.

I find it amazing that when things go right and they are big big winners, they are often called names that suggest they manipulate things to their benefit - I have met quite a few now and I can't think of anything further from the truth. They are just solid rocks. I have met single women over 80 that have the most amazing portfolios - and I don't mean in telstra or bhp - I mean in small miners and tech companies - and they are seriously wealthy - but they ALL watch the people - because they know that people make companies, not assets alone.

FML is a funny company - it has bags of day traders, but it also has a solid core of believers who are solid enough to put it on the line - really put it on the line - because they think that our people can manage it AND they think they are honest - you can't do better than that.

Let's hope for universal justice - it looks good at present.

Have a great arvo

Pinto

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 63063 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 47790 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.