We are living in historic times.

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    There is no doubt that we are living in a time period that will be studied by future generations. They will see the vast number of mistakes, mismanagement, slow responses which may have helped to mitigate much of the damage which is being caused on a social, economic and health basis.
    They (future generations) will look at what we have done and shake their heads because they will think that they could do better and if what is happening now, happened to them, then they wouldn't fall into the same traps and make the same mistakes.
    What they will fail to realise is that we all do the best we can relevant to our circumstance and never willingly set out to make a bad decision. All people do the best they can at the time and it is only with hind sight that we can then critique our performance.
    My own contribution to posterity, during this crisis, is to make sure I maintain the well being of my family and loved ones. I will help others as much as I can and ensure that I act with honesty, dignity and integrity. If I can help others; I will.

Good luck and good health to all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.