AEV 0.00% 0.5¢ avenira limited

I find it so funny how some people who were all downramping the...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    I find it so funny how some people who were all downramping the stock a few weeks ago now hold shares and they are Ramping it like all the long term investors...I have been very optermistic with MAK myself..

Anyways looks like many people have bought in recently due to the expected news regarding NMDC and the possibilities. I too think that we are in a strong position and its very possible that a deal can be done which will reward the shareholders VERY well, not sure where we can expect share price to go but I would not be surprised if it double in 2 months time if a deal is reached...

for the moment we have macro enviroment, short term traders,long term investors. I have no idea where price will be in 3 days but I am in for at least a few months to see how things play out...

good luck all holders, profit talking today after the 15% gain the past few days is expected, may well get back to 35 or may well shoot north,,,time will tell..either way if it goes up I have enough, if it goes lower i will accumulate more..

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 5394896 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.