KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

We are no longer a wine game changer

1. 689 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Hi I posted this on an earlier thread but would like feedback on my thoughts . so started a new thread hope thats OK

This all went to shit when Dean bought Kaddy .
    Whilst I believe it was at the time a good financial move sadly Dean did not realize he was handing his wine dream To the new Kaddy man bun team who seem to have now steered this in the direction of small craft products. Lots of suppliers with small volumes complicating the distribution section
    The the big dream of wine domination has lost its flavor . I have been here from day one and now sadly feel the need to move on . This in no longer the great wine disruption Tech it was meant to be and it has grown to quickly away from the targeted market .
    Whilst I always thought this man bun product range would complement the business it grew far to soon and I blame the Kaddy team for following there dream and not Dean and his vision.
    I think this may be part of the reason the large wine industry backed away with support as there are now in bed with there competition with different views in there products. Sorry dean but you need to get back to wine . and sack all the man bun crowd

Lets Hope this can change and Dean looks back who has there interests at heart and not that of DW8.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.