88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

We are not doomed

1. 5,187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3148
    I always find it very surprising when peoples hype and expectations are not met. Some blindly follow the masses and even talk up the $1 speculation, lol. Every stock has a majority of holders who gamble, over project and always greed sets in. Welcome to the high risk spec world, this is your reality, so suck it in and except it. Always laugh when people cry into their computer, blame the board and say our company is doomed etc. WELL IT IS NOT!

We have a long journey ahead of us to prove our huge potential oil highway and plenty of people will support future cash raisings. We have a decent board and expertise in the right places. We have a competent drilling team and personally love the cautious approach, which minimises the risk of damaging the well. Obviously many punters here expect $1 from a second well, I have absolutely no pitty for some who on here ramp to ridiculous levels and now are basically bleeding on here. Remember never go broke taking profits. So my advice is have a hard look in mirror, wipe eyes and focus on opportunities and seek the positives.

Yes we had a couple of average announcements but not one word it's a duster and they are going to PA this well. We have oil there just perfecting the flow and in time confident it will happen look at other companies as there are plenty of examples of this. The 88 world hasn't come to an end. Still 12-18 months of work to do. That's how I see it!

So the last 2 reports were a little concerning with reduced return % and spooked the market. This increased the volatility and again bought opportunities to accumulate. I certainly have and have a huge holding now. In time I am confident I will be rewarded.

Personally I think the market would have appreciated a more detailed and technical announcement explaining more which would have appeased the novice investor. The overall effect of this announcement has slaughtered the market which is a short term concern, but brings opportunities. The company could have obviously explained this better imo, which might have eased the slaughter. Anyway Dave will probably do a video explaining the technicals of our situation which will restore market confidence and SP will rise again closer to the 6 weeks. This is a smart thing to do plus give my Mr Google a rest as is working overtime, lol.

Do I believe in 88E story YES I do. We all know it's a risky business and I always expected some of our wells will not produce, however I confident this one will flow. If not so be it on to next one! I was a little surprised at first they opted to shut well in and not use nitrogen etc to get a faster flow. But I guess that would be more risky and maybe damage the well. So they are taking the cautious approach which from what I have read is the safer practise. So the board are making the right decisions and reducing risk. Who can complain about that then.

So I remain confident and supportive. I am here for the long term and will always capitalise on great buying opportunities. For those who miss out on cap raises now is a perfect opportunity. GLTA and it's not the end of the world. Have a break and chill for next month. I am!!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $36.62K 15.35M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
621 874601304 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 509937628 127
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.