NXS 0.00% 24.0¢ next science limited

Previous post removed by me due to fat fingers resulting in...

1. 1,137 Posts.
    Previous post removed by me due to fat fingers resulting in sentences that didnt make sense.

Couldnt agree more Austin from NZ. I think someone is of the view that NXS holders are schmucks. Firstly, I do not believe for one second that seven will walk away on june 12. They say they will not increase their offer. This may be the case, but in my view once the offer is firmly rejected, I believe that they will come back post haste with a superior offer. Why would they let such a deal go.

Secondly, i do not believe we will be any worse off if it goes into administration. Given the flying doctors report and several other credible reports, I believe the administrator will secure more than 2 cents per share. We may have to wait a bit for the return, but I believe it will be higher than 2 cents.

Having said all this, i am very confident that 7 or someone else will elevate the bid post June 12, or pick them up very quickly from the administrators.

I would also rather enjoy an independent review of the situation from the administrtators.

Finally, lossses are generally written off against gains (seek your own advice here) so in the highly unlikely event of getting less than two cents, it is just a bigger capital write off.

I like to play poker. Im betting my 2 cents that this is a bluff.

Do your own research, I may not be a schmuck, but I am also not a financial advisor either. And lets face it, i talked this stock up for a few years if that gives any indication of my insight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $1.189K 4.958K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5627 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.