MAY 3.64% 5.3¢ melbana energy limited

Think folk should keep an eye out for life of field . Its a fair...

1. 4,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551

Think folk should keep an eye out for life of field . Its a fair point mentioned My observations are most fields 20-30 year production, but at what rate, towards end of life they sell off to someone that is able to work off low margins or add some tech to sure up flows. At moment think the flows aren't hugely great but I'm only an amateur. We all really have to trust out team, which is hard to do as several of my investments are based on that and the team have lied while taking million in bonuses.AP has said we will be able to do a minimum of 5000bpd, using the at least. I don't get the time to getting millions in the bank , thought we are trying to get to that point quickly, but next year seem the stretch not 6mnths ago as I got the understanding. Like many others don't get the SP as just on pure spec it should be mid 20c. But I do note other companies in differing sector that come into revenue all have suppressed SPs. its it the era of tech bots super computers that trade in the SP as the commodities not the actual product or money in bank. Supply and demand of the SP easy to manipulate with the sometimes un- supported demandi aslo noted , my ignorance , that the field needs to be formally declared commercail before progressing proper sales and status with gov? Topic of conversation around that and life if field and how tech will sure up 5000 min barrels a day...would be appreciated, we have a few insightful oil gurus here i would like to get my daughter and kids into their own home as being crippled by huge rents. here's hoping it happens soon.luck to all

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.002(3.64%)
Mkt cap ! $178.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $215.6K 4.068M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1990394 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 15000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.89 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ 1210770
Last updated 15.38pm 10/05/2024 ?
MAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.