FRE 0.00% 5.0¢ firebrick pharma limited

We are now almost in March with no announcement, page-6

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    I want to know why Prof Campbell advertised on many every TV news and MSM that he used Heparin every day as a nasal spray when it is Sched 4 Medicine on medical script. Who prescribed off schedule use of a blood thinner? What pharmacist made it into a nasal spray? Why didn’t his promotion get treated like a TicToc influencer and TGA ban and fine as people might be getting hold of Pfizers Heparin ampoules and making uncontrolled nasal spray formulations a bit like the bleach swallowers encouraged by Trump in 2020 with fake covid cures.
    ….
    and then to cap it all when I enquired about the Melbourne HEPARIN trial which started in Sept (via their chatbot) no doubt having passed ethicacy - it covers 5 yr olds up and the product used in the trial is Heparin Sulphate made and imported by Pfizer (confirmed in letter from the trial Team) . If this is so potentially good WHY isn’t Pfizer who made $22B profit on Paxlovid doing its own trials. Why is the VIC govt giving Campbells team a $4.7MILLION grant for the trial in the home city of FRE and SPL

do these coincidences occur by pure chance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.765M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $5.747K 114.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 198281 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 10023 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.