BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

we are off to build a mine

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Let the other companies fluff around with boardroom radio & broker presentations to tickle the ears of investors ... BMN are off to build a mine!!!!!!

It might seem like nothing is happening with the SP languishing, but they are flat out getting everything ready .... when the go-ahead comes it is going to come with a WOOOOOOOOSKA!!!

:)

"BANNERMAN APPOINTS PROJECT DIRECTOR TO LEAD ETANGO PROJECT DEVELOPMENT

Bannerman Resources has expanded its management team with the appointment of a Project Director to spearhead the feasibility assessment, mine permitting and ultimate construction of the Etango Uranium Project in Namibia, southern Africa.

Bannerman is pleased to announce the appointment of Mr John Turney to the role of Project Director – Etango with effect from August 31, 2009. Mr Turney will have overall responsibility for the development of the Etango Project reporting directly to Bannerman CEO Mr Len Jubber.

Mr Turney has 35 years’ diversified experience primarily with Homestake Mining Company and Barrick Gold Corporation in mining and milling operations and project development in the USA, Canada, South America, Australia and Africa. In addition, his most recent role was that of General Manager Leaching at Bateman Engineering based in Australia. In the past ten years, Mr Turney led the successful development of the Cowal gold project in Australia and the Tulawaka gold project in Tanzania, as well as other development and capital project roles for both Homestake and Barrick."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.