OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

we are on a winner

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Forget about the brokers, forget about the knockers, read the reports on THX and we are on a winner.

I have been sitting back tonight slowly demolishing two bottles of the finest red's from the Porongurups winery reading through the achievments of THX over the past two years. After the first bottle I finally realised what they are all about.

They believe they have a big winner at Hayes Creek. I am now also a firm convert.This is the stabisliser project for the company who are now working towards a confirmed resource. THX need this before institutional buyers will stand up and invest.

In all their conservative reports (which I must confess used to give me the s..ts.) they have finally come out and given us shareholders the confidence boost we need. Reading between the lines today they have full confidence in the potential of the whole area.

What about the rest of their projects? Well hello! in the brokers eyes these are pipe dreams.. Not in my eyes though.

We may need to wait for the next serious investor or institution to enter the THX shareholder list, but in my opinion when this happens you will not be able to buy at this price again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $2.593K 476K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 24112708 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 25452861 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.54pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.