DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

we are on the move , page-7

1. 127 Posts.
    I know what you mean joewolf, I too got quite a shock.

I think us INT investors/traders here on hotcopper are very optimistic largely because we can see a great deal of potential. This webiste is quite credible (I follow a number of other stocks through it), however is very focussed on actual figures, operations, etc.

I can see where they are coming from, they focus on the financial reports, etc and like I have said before if you look at it that way, INT is overpriced at the moment... BUT, has massive potential which is why the share price is trading at a 50% premium as they suggest.

It will only take a decent sized contract or a few smaller sized contracts for INT to be undervalued at it's current price however. I continue to look forward to the January results and potentially one or two more decent sized contracts by the end of this year.

You will also notice on that document that they show some information about the last 3 or 4 years of operations. These have been discussed on HC in length and I don't want to go into for the simple fact that I wasn't involved in INT at the time and quite frankly couldn't care less what past management did, as long as this management perform well - all signs are pointing to yes!

Just food for thought... bring on 2010!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.