ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

we are only at the starting line..., page-103

1. 10,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well well what a day,

For all those watching the screen second by second that is. For the investors it was just another day in the office.
    Isonea is heading into 2012 full steam ahead and there are no excuses this time

Management has been reshuffled along with a slight change of tack with the phone app's. There is 4m cash in the bank and we are told that anyday there is a new partner to partner the wheezometer in the states.

There are reports out there touting this a 5c stock. I think it will be worth much more.

Rome was not built in a day. Currently imo far too many people are following the stock second by second day by day. ISN is a stock for me that I can buy and leave.

The product I am confident of and the rest will take care of itself. In the next 12 months management should aspire to become a profitable business hence reducing the need to raise capital from the market.

Perhaps the biggest boon for ISN is the management with Thomas imo the raising was very dilutive but bare in mind @ 10c that would give a 200m cap. That could be achieved this year.

Sentiment is turning for the biotechs and this is one leading into 2012 I would not want to be short on. Added over 2m to my holdings today and will be topping up under 1 cent as funds permit. This is a genuine ten bagger that I can see.

Product - Place and management.

All my own opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.