ISN 9.09% 6.0¢ isonea limited

we are only at the starting line..., page-12

1. 158 Posts.
    Great to see new enthusiasm here! It reminds me of a time a few years ago when I thought I had got in at a fantastic entry level:four cents for a company that was on the way up;of course you expected to have to wait for sales but....

For those just arrived-you may have come at the right time.Should the history of this company be irrelevant now? Technically,once this SP wobbled around the Four cent level,it started a downtrend that continues to this day.I notice that some here have assumed that the SP has bottomed:but where is the technical support for this assumption? Does the buyside/sell ratio support this conclusion? Definitely not.We may well settle at 0.003 after the right effects finish.
    Some of the newer arrivals will point to the upcoming listing and possible MOU announcement as reasons why the SP couldn't possibly be sitting at 0.003 at the end of next month.I think it will be because there will be more delays.

I hope some are laughing at my predictions.I hope I am hopelessly wrong.But I will be leaving the cork in the bottle until something substantial and tangible happens.

Good Luck To All

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.