I think the answer is no success so far. If the answer is yes,...

1. 26,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I think the answer is no success so far. If the answer is yes, then I think MrGordon would have told me so.
    I suggest that @MrGordon doesn't know or understand the service that he and his fellow Watchtower warriors are providing to readers of this forum in putting them off Watchtower's religion, Jehovah's Witnesses.

And if it is true that there is no success so far, then I think MrGordon deserves my admiration as one of the hardest working men in the business.
    Agree, and long may he continue to do the same hard work. The celestial street knowledge has it that Satan's cardiologist is worried that he is becoming fat and lazy because Watchtower et al are doing all the hard work for him.smile.png

How long has he been doing this in HC? And who has been the longest in this mission here? Do you know?
    According to the HC record, he joined on 12 Dec 2005. I don't know of any JW who joined before him, but there probably were.
    As far as I can remember he joined before religion was given a forum and he was even moderated for posting religious material.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.