I think I have been doing godly deeds. So if there is an...

1. 11,864 Posts.
    I think I have been doing godly deeds. So if there is an almighty God, I have faith that this God would welcome me with a warm embrace like we do to a long lost friend.
    --------------------------
    Man has a bad record in determining what are godly deeds.

(John 16:2, 3) Men will expel you from the synagogue. In fact, the hour is coming when everyone who kills you will think he has offered a sacred service to God.  But they will do these things because they have not come to know either the Father or me.

Saul, who was later known as the apostle Paul was zealous for what he viewed as godly deeds.
    (Acts 9:1, 2) But Saul, still breathing threat and murder against the disciples of the Lord, went to the high priest  and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that he might bring bound to Jerusalem any whom he found who belonged to The Way, both men and women.

Later writing to the congregation in Rome he mentioned he prayed earnestly for many that were also fanatical in their ''zeal for God'' but were in the wrong as he had been.

(Romans 10:1, 2) Brothers, the goodwill of my heart and my supplication to God for them are indeed for their salvation.  For I bear them witness that they have a zeal for God, but not according to accurate knowledge.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.